Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Foodie is IN!

Hello everyone!  I am so excited to be starting a new blog that will be all about consuming foods that are minimally processed and are free from trans fats (partially hydrogenated oils), HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), MSG (monosodium glutamate) and other additives.

I have so many different ideas I plan to share with my followers, which will include, sharing recipes, reviewing all-natural foods, talking about additives and why they aren't good for us, as well as giving alternatives for your favorite food items that may not be the healthiest.  Trust me, I have the biggest sweet tooth out there and I promise you that I CAN find you your favorite treat in a more 'healthy' format!  Please know that the information I share about these kinds of foods is public knowledge and will be interlaced with my own opinions, which I have plenty of!  But, for the record,  I am NOT a nutritionist, dietician, doctor, health expert, or food scientist (although I am pretty sure my kids think I am!)

I look forward to sharing a passion of mine with you all.  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions, are looking for a food swap-out or want to know more about eating preservative free!

-Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment